"Regular practice of yoga can help you face the turmoil of life with steadiness and stability."
You've probably heard that yoga is good for you. Maybe you have even tried yoga before and discovered that it makes you feel better.
Here's some of the specific health benefits you can expect to enjoy from doing yoga regularly:
- Stress reduction
- Reduces cortisol levels
- Improves many medical conditions
- Allergy and asthma symptom relief
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps smoking cessation
- Lowers heart rate
- Increases metabolic rate
- Heightens sense of well-being
- Reduces anxiety and muscle tension
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Slows the aging process
- More defined muscle tone
- Improves spinal health and skeletal posture
- Increased lung capacity and better circulation
- More energy, stamina and vitality
- Builds self-confidence
- Helps control own thoughts
- Helps with focus and concentration
- Increases creativity
- Improves learning ability and memory
Upcoming events Workshops
Introduction to the Sanskrit Alphabet
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Learn more & register
Free Yoga in the Park!
LINKS TO THE COMMUNITY
We support local businesses. Check them out! You might find something you're looking for.
THE SANTOSHA Yoga BLOG
Don't miss the Santosha Yoga blog, featuring tips and insight to a rewarding yoga practice.
See all blog posts
Conveniently located in Wheat Ridge
Wheat Ridge Center Building
5810 West 38th Avenue, Suite 3 (upstairs)
Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80212